Friday 10 October 2014

Savannah Wedding - Thursday at Jim and Kris's


This isn't the best picture of the about to be married couple but I wanted to start with them and this is the only decent picture I took on Thursday.

Kris and Jim just moved into a fabulous new home just outside of Edmonton and hosted everyone that was arriving from out of town Thursday including myself. A few of Savannah's friends also dropped their presents off so there was household full of friends and relatives by the end of the night.

I didn't take many pictures but stay tuned to this blog since by the end of the day Sunday ( wedding day ) there will be plenty more posts (so check in regularly) ... trust me.

Following is the few that I took on Thursday ... I don't know some of these people yet so I can't add names.
























No comments:

Post a Comment