Sunday 30 June 2013

Transformation of the Main Bath


It is hard to come up with an uglier room than our main bath ... at least the way it was when we got the place ... but it was useable so I left it to the last but the last couple of week I transformed it as well. Above is the before picture and following are some pics of the process ... put in a false ceiling since there was stuff coming through the cracks in the old bead board that was up there and it  was ugly as well.




I'm going to miss the cows !!!




I added in a light over the shower and two floods to provide general light in the room. Also move the electrical outlet about 16 inches to the right to allow for some cabinets beside the toilet








The finished masterpiece ... another room done!!!


I bought a new toilet and pedestal sink ... lots of shelfs, a new mirror, new wall light, lots of hooks for hanging stuff and installed two IKEA cabinet in the corner to store towels, etc.






No comments:

Post a Comment